Thursday, January 7, 2010

AromaTalk Tip of the Week: Muscle Cramps

" After moving a heavy bureau, I had muscle cramps along the left side of my body. The cramps were so severe, I almost went for a series of trigger point injections. Instead, I had a friend apply a drop each of Young Living's Aroma Siez essential oil blend and Young Living's helichrysum essential oil on the most tender point of the muscle and press hard, wiggling the finger just a little. In each trigger point, this process released the spasm. I repeated this procedure on a friend who had an uncomfortable charley horse on his leg for years, and nothing had ever worked before." ~Sharon Thom

*Jen's note: Muscle cramping can also be occuring due to magnesium deficiency, so be sure to check dietary supplements to be sure you are getting at least 500 mg of this important mineral each day.

Purchase Featured Products Now At Retail

Ask me about how you can save 24%!

Add your state tax, FREE US shipping




No comments: