Thursday, January 21, 2010

AromaTalk Tip of the Week: Diminish Wrinkles

Everyone knows that lavender is one of the most versatile essential oils. Not only does it have a beautiful aroma, but it also helps your body adapt to stress or imbalance. But did you know you can also use lavender to help beautify your skin? Try this easy skin regimen and see what changes lavender can make for you!

Before putting on any moisturizer in the morning, put a couple of drops of lavender essential oil on your fingertips and apply directly to your face in outward circling motions. Make sure to avoid the area around your eyes. Repeat daily for at least two weeks.

Here is what one Young Living lavender user had to say about following this regimen herself:

“I have been using lavender full-strength on my face for the past two and a half weeks and have seen a marvelous change in my skin. I only do it once a day, usually in the morning. I apply the oil before I use any moisturizer. My pores are getting tighter and my wrinkles are diminishing. I can't wait to see what changes occur in a month or in a year! I love my YL essential oils now more than ever.” —Mary Jane Cushing

No comments: