Sunday, September 13, 2009

Discontinued Free Sample Offer

Due to budget restraints, I am no longer offering free samples of Young Living Essential Oils. I just received too many requests from individuals who only wanted something for free. As an independent distributor this was getting very costly for me, not only in oils but in postage.

Young Living has a very good return policy, so if you would like to try the products and are dissatisfied for any reason you can return them to the company. See policy below.

A member may return any opened product with which the member is dissatisfied within thirty (30) days after shipment for a credit on the member’s Young Living® account of the purchase price and applicable sales tax (less shipping charges). A member may return any sealed, opened product or defective product with which a member is dissatisfied up to ninety (90) days after shipment for credit of the purchase price and applicable sales tax (less shipping charges and a 10% handling fee).

I have been using Young Living oils and products for almost 10 years and have never needed to return anything-the quality is outstanding!

3 comments:

saloma said...

I am so excited to have found your blog! we use a lot of yougng living products, and, yes! they are outstanding!

Split Rock Ranch said...

I absolutely love the Deep Relief that I won on your blog giveaway a couple of months ago. When I have more time I'm going to explore the additional Young Living products AND the Young Living opportunity!

Jennifer Nordin, LMT, CPT said...

Welcome Saloma! Great to hear Brenda, would love for you to be part of my YL "family"! :)