Wednesday, August 26, 2009

AromaTalk Quick Tip: Smelly Gym Bags

"My daughter plays high school volleyball and after her last game she left her sneakers, knee pads, and foot brace in her gym bag, zipped it closed, and let it sit for two months. You can imagine the odor that greeted me when I finally opened that bag! I ran everything through the washing machine with some Thieves Household Cleaner. Then I took two capfuls of the Thieves cleaner, put it in a plastic tub and immersed everything for four hours. When I took everything out, not only was the locker room smell completely gone, but everything actually
smelled good as well!" Maria G. Turchi













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! Ewwww... lol
I know all about the gym bag. I have a soccer daughter myself.

I can't imagine it ever actually smelling good!

Lisa @
All That and a Box of Rocks