Thursday, August 20, 2009

AromaHelp Quick Tip: Carpal Tunnel Relief

Carpal Tunnel Essential Oil Blend:
5 drops Wintergreen EO
3 drops Cypress EO
1 drop Peppermint EO
3 drops Marjoram EO
3 drops Myrrh EO

Mix EOs in a amber or dark blue glass bottle. Dilute 50:50 with jojoba, grapeseed, or other carrier oil. Apply 2-4 drops of the blend to entire wrist areas 3-5 times daily. Cold compress on location 2-3 times daily.

*If you don't have all the single oils above, try Young Living's PanAway EO Blend, Relieve It EO Blend, or the convenient Deep Relief in a roll on applicator for on-the-go relief.

1 comment:

Split Rock Ranch said...

Oh, good to know! I have the Deep Relief, compliments of your giveaway recently - and I'm going to try it on my wrists. I've been using it on my shoulders at night - got a workout stacking 120 bales of hay last Sunday and Deep Relief works great! I LOVE the scent, too. Very relaxing to me.