Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jen's UBP Wish List

Ultimate Blog Party 2009 Welcome to Oils For Wellness! My name is Jen and I live in western Wisconsin with my husband of almost 5 years.Our little guy is 28 months old and his mama's favorite person in the whole world!
Oils For Wellness combines my three other passions: faith, writing, and natural medicine. I will be celebrating my first "blogiversary" in July. I am amazed at the fascinating variety of blogging moms out there. So much fun getting to know you!

My top 3 prizes on my wish list are:

1. #19 $50 Target Gift Card from Beginner Baby Blog
2. #113 $25 Office Max Gift Card from Multitasking Mama
3. #75 Original Baby Name Gift from Cutebabynamegifts.com

Others on my list are #2, #12, #26, #21, # 27, #44, #50, #19, and any others!

8 comments:

Pami said...

Happy UBP 2009, this is so much fun I love all the different blogs i have found that I can follow, yours included, have a great day hope you win something, off to party hop some more

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to any YL conferences but should consider going to one this year. Sounds like you're doing great in your YL business. I love the oils!

Felicia said...

Nice to meet you!

Joyeful said...

Jen, thanks for stopping by! It's so interesting that essential oils can remove warts! Wow, that's amazing!

julie said...

Hi, Jen,

Just dropping by to visit your site. I am also interested in natural ways of staying healthy. I will visit again!

Penelope said...

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog! We do have a lot in common (green is such a great color), and I am looking forward to reading more from you! I've been hearing about the benefits of natural medicine from some friends, but have never gone past that phase, so I'm excited to get to look around your blog to learn more about it.

It was great to meet you! Happy blogging!

annies home said...

I am from the UBP and have been having lots of fun Your blog looks really sweet come and check out mine when you have the time

Unknown said...

This is soooo cool-I will be following your blog! Come visit me too:)