Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Book Spotlight: He's Not Autistic But...


I could not put this book down! Not on the subject of aromatherapy, but a must-have for any mom to read. The author exudes amazing faith that ultimately leads her and her son to find the origin and cure for their illnesses using natural medicine and prayer. I was greatly inspired by her story and after the book description below, I have included the prayer that Tenna penned in her book. May your belief in prayer and healing be challenged and bolstered by this mother's journey.

He's Not Autistic But...: How We Pulled Our Son from the Mouth of the Abyss
By Tenna Merchent

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 166 children is born with autism. Tenna Merchent is only too familiar with this frightening statistic as she feared her own son might suffer from this devastating disorder. When her son was born, he seemed healthy. But by the time he was six weeks old, the infant cried for hours each evening if he wasn't constantly nursed. As the months went on, Clay frequently was seriously ill.

By the time he was two years old, he could say only a few words, would bang his head for no apparent reason, often walked on his toes, was severely allergic to numerous things, constantly sick, and suffered from nose and chest congestion. He had systemic yeast, was terrified by sudden noises, wouldn't sleep for more than two hours straight, and was unhappy most of the time. All of his symptoms pointed to the possibility of autism. And to make matters worse, Merchent herself became seriously ill.

This book describes her journey through traditional medicine, then the move to alternative care. The miracles begin when she discovers a master herbalist who reveals to her the primary cause of their ill health: aluminum. The simplicity of fully curing both herself and her son is astounding, and she illustrates the art of releasing in detail here. Also included is an invaluable list of remedies for common ailments, as well as a section on resources for herbs and homeopathies.

My Prayer For This Book

"God almighty, I ask that this book reach people. I pray it communicates the message how damaging aluminum, yeast, and parasites are to our health, both physical and emotional.

"I pray it warns parents of the immense danger that lurks in each and every vaccine. Lord, please open the minds of all involved to the risk of vaccine damage.

"I pray people are empowered by this book. Please help them come away from this book seeing. feeling, and knowing how easy it is to be healthy with the tools you have given all of us.

"Lord, I pray the appendix grows to meet the specific needs of all those who read this book and want your help. Please guide me to answers for them.

"Lord, I ask that this book lift the spirits of those who read it. While our journey was a painful one, and it seemed like an eternity at the time, it was only two years. Many families face a lifetime of autism or serious illness. You saved us, and showed us how to become and stay healthy. I thank you for this most generous gift. I request I successfully share it with all those who are interested.

"God, I ask that we find a natural cure to all cases of autism, no matter how severe.

"Thank You so much God, for the opportunity, blessing, and gift of writing this book. I pray I am forever Your joyous messenger and humble servant."

Tenna Merchent

http://www.joyousmessenger.com/

2 comments:

Ms. Salubrious said...

Hey, would you mind if I repost this one on mine, and I'll give your blog as a reference? This is totally wonderful, my dear!!!!

Jobove - Reus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.