Monday, March 23, 2009

Essential Tip of the Week: Wart Removal



Thieves® was created by Young Living Essential Oils based on research about four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health. Read the booklet about this amazing oil blend and the product line formulated with its powerful, pure, natural , chemical-free bacteria fighting properties. A great way to "green" your home and health care!

Here is a great tip for using Thieves for removing warts that was submitted by one of my customers:

"I wanted to thank you for your advice in using Thieves oil on my 9-year old daughter's wart on her foot. She had tried a number of over-the-counter medicines with the only result being it grew! By the time we began the twice-daily regimine with Thieves on a cotton swab, the wart was just under the size of a dime. My daughter actually liked the smell of this medicine and began applying it herself. I am happy to report the wart completely disappeared in less than a month and my daughter is thrilled. Thank you Jen; your products work!!!"

Cherie

To order Thieves Essential Oil Blend or any other Young Living products please contact me or visit my website to order.

5 comments:

Tim said...

Thats amazing! I had a wart when I was younger and had it frozen eight times and it always came back. Then they cut half the top of my hand off and burnt it and that did it. This would have been way less evasive.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting at The Fort. Im glad you left a comment because it led me to you! We could use an aromatherapist around here. LOL I love great smells hoever my nose seems to be sensitive and doenst allow us to buy all of the fragrances to put in our home that we would like.

I hope you wont mind if I follow along. Please feel free to stop by Fort Thompson anytime, you are always welcome.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Rebecca said...

I have a story similiar to Tim's. Now my daughter, Olivia, has the same wart on her foot. I can't wait to try this. And I know she will be excited....she loves to get her "oils" at night. :)

Rebecca

Mirdza, Emmanuel and Ziedite said...

Thieves is truly amazing. Thanks for posting this testimonial. I will pass it on for others to read since there are so many people that deal with warts all the time and go to the doctor for meds or to get it freeze dried, yet it always returns. This is a wonderful remedy!

Mirdza, Emmanuel and Ziedite said...

Thieves is truly an amazing oil! Thanks for posting this testimonial. I will pass it on to others as well.

EmilyGula said...

On warts, should you dilute the Thieves at all or apply it directly?