Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Winterize Your Body With Inner Defense



Just like draining the sprinklers, putting on snow tires, and checking the furnace in preparation for winter, our bodies also require special maintenance during the cold time of the year.

Young Living has pioneered the formulation of therapeutic/medicinal essential oils for internal use. In Europe, the internal use of essential oils is commonly called aromatic medicine. Here in the US, it is still a fairly new concept. First of all, few essential oils are available that are pure enough to be called a supplement. If you plan to take an essential oil internally be certain it has a white "supplement facts" label on the bottle otherwise it isn't meant for internal use.

Inner Defense was put to the test for me last winter. A friend and I decided to do a mid winter getaway to stay in a cabin( yes, it was heated-somewhat!) for the weekend. It was 20 below zero outside and when my friend got home she developed bronchitis and used an inhaler and antibiotics for a few weeks. I immediately started taking Inner Defense 3 times a day with meals. I could tell something was trying to lower my immune system on our trip because my throat was starting to get a little scratchy. Long story short, I took these high powered oils for about 10 days and never got sick even though I was directly exposed to the germs/virus all weekend besides being chilled in subzero weather.

What is Inner Defense?

These liquid gel caps are filled with some of the most potent immune supporting essential oils.

Including Thieves Blend: Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus radiata, Rosemary

Thyme, which is a rich source of thymol, a substance known to create an unfriendly environment for yeast and fungus.

Oregano, which is high in carvacrol, known to support well-being when the body is distressed.

Citronella has mild cleansing properties.

Don't let the cold and flu season get you down; winterize today with essential oils on the inside!

Available on my website or contact me for more information.

No comments: