Friday, October 23, 2009

AromaTalk Tip of the Week: Freshening Laundry

Mary Lou Jacobsen submitted the following tip:


“I left a batch of towels in the washer on a hot day and when I returned home they had gone sour. Even after rewashing them, I was not happy with the way they smelled. So I added a few drops of Purification® essential oil blend to the batch and rewashed them. I loved they way they smelled. Now, I keep a bottle of Purification above my washer and add a few drops every time I wash my
towels.”

Want to learn more about using therapeutic essential oils?
Subscribe to my e-newsletter here!



2 comments:

Kari said...

Good advice - instead of using fabric softener just for the smell. I refuse to use fab softener, but I do like my clothes to smell clean - and the detergent I use is an all natural detergent, and it's unscented. Will definitely try this.

Unknown said...

Oh, I never thought of doing this! I hate when that happens to the laundry, because I do a LOT of laundry! lol


Lisa @
All That and a Box of Rocks