Friday, July 24, 2009

New Feature! AromaTalk Tips

This is the first of a new weekly featured post here on Oils For Wellness called AromaTalk, tips from other users of Young Living Essential Oils courtesy of Young Living's Essential Lifestyle magazine or newsletter.

"Before I vacuum, I take out the HEPA filter* and put a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend, or whichever oil I'm in the mood for at that particular moment, then I pop the filter back in. The air flowing through the filter dispels the wonderful aroma throughout the room."- Kelly G. Palazzi
* A few drops of essential oil can be dropped on paper vacuum bags if you don't have a filter.

1 comment:

Split Rock Ranch said...

Great idea! In the winter we heat with a wood stove here on the ranch. I always put a big kettle of water on the top of the stove and add essential oils and spices to the kettle and it makes the entire house smell fabulous!