Keeping in mind that body, mind, and spirit need to be addressed for achieving greater health and wellness, here are my personal core focus goals for 2009.
1. Fill my days with more prayer, gratitude, and God's Word.
2. Listen for God speaking and watch Him at work in all things.
3. Demonstrate Christ's love to those around me, become His "living fragrance".
4. Battle grumbling and petty annoyances that create an irritable spirit.
5. Work on organizing my home and office to reduce clutter and wasted space.
6. Be more intentional about showing love and grace to my husband and son.
7. Exercise for at least 20 minutes three times a week.
8. Get started writing my book.
9. Get back on a detox/cleansing routine twice a year.
10. Make time for friendships.