Here it is!!! The latest in diffuser technology launched last month at the Young Living Essential Oils convention. I just took mine out of the box and gave it a whirl.
Wow, is this thing sooooo much more user friendly than any other diffuser that I've used.
It wholesales on my website for $85($112 Retail) and includes a 5ml bottle each of Lavender and Citrus Fresh.
Ask me how you can get one for 50% off!
Here are some the fabulous features:
1. It is silent......no annoying hum of a motor.
2. Has its own one touch button timer. Automatic shut off.
3. Soothing light spectrum option--very cool!
4. Uses one cup of bottled or distilled water.
5. No glass nebulizers to break.
6. Easy to clean with no clogging.
Some benefits of cold air diffusing pure essential oils:
Diffused oils alter the structure of molecules that create odors, rather than just masking them. They also increase oxygen availability, produce negative ions, and release natural ozone. Many essential oils such as lemongrass, lemon, Purification blend, Citrus Fresh blend, and Thieves blend are highly antibacterial and are extremely effective for eliminating and destroying airborne bacteria, fungus, mold, and unpleasant odors.
Research shows that cold air diffusing certain oils may also:
· Relax the body, relieve tension, and clear the mind.
· Help with weight management.· Improve circulation, alertness, and mental clarity.
· Stimulate neurotransmitters and secretion of endorphins.
·Stimulate growth hormone production and receptivity.
· Improve digestive function and hormone balance.
· Relieve headaches.
A cold air diffuser is designed to atomize a microfine mist of EOs into the air, where they can remain suspended for up to several hours. Unlike aroma lamps or candles, it disperses oils without heating or burning, which render the oil therapeutically less beneficial and even create toxic compounds.
(From Essential Oils Desk Reference, Second Edition, Essential Science Publishing)