Thursday, March 4, 2010

What Can Essential Oils Do?

A great explanation by Dr. Terry Friedmann, MD!
What can the oils do?
First of all they are transporters; they transport products to the cells of our body.
Secondly, they contain ATP which serves as the power source of the cells-the fuel.
Essential oils can also:
Normalize the viscosity of the blood.
Facilitate the delivery of vital nutrients.
Soothe muscle spasms.
Relieve migraine headaches.
Reduce mental fatigue.
Reduce pain and swelling of arthritis.
Release liver toxins.
Clean the gallbladder.
Clear up acne.
Stimulate the secretion of gastric juices.
Work to improve nerve impulses and synaptic connections.
Reverse insomnia and anxiety.
Heal burns, cuts, and infected wounds.
Lower cholesterol.
Relieve PMS symptoms.
Stimulate immune system functions.
Destroy fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
And smell great as perfume too!
Subscribe to my free e-newsletter to learn more about the benefits of therapeutic grade essential oils!
Yours in wellness, purpose, and abundance,
Jen

2 comments:

Pennie said...

I THOUGHT this ad looked familiar! This was the promotion on my blog frog! I thought it might be yours! :) I had to hop over and check it out! :)

Lance Grover said...

I also really love essential oils and have had wonderful success with using pepperming oil as a natural medicine for my allergies.

Thanks for the great post!