Sunday, November 29, 2009

AromaTalk Tip of the Week: Dry Eyes

"I have had dry eyes for many years and when I had Lasik surgery about 6 years ago, it was discovered that my tear glands did not work well at all. I used many, many bottles of liquid tears over the next couple years.
Then I read in a testimonial that Lavender essential oil caused the tear glands to work when it is placed on the bridge of the nose. I immediately began to do that and it is wonderful. When I put oils on my feet in the a.m. and p.m., I apply a drop of Lavender to the bridge of my nose and if I need some in the middle of the day I reapply it. It works better than anything else I have ever used. AND I'm not getting all the chemicals etc from the liquid tears." ~Grace Hays

NOTE: Essential oils are never to be dropped into the eyes, just safety FYI!

No comments: