Saturday, June 13, 2009

Awards For Outstanding Bloggers

This lovely award was presented to me by PJ at PJ's Prose. Thank you so much!

A Lovely Blog Award goes to the following amazing women that I have been blessed to know in the blogsphere!



Carla at Four By 40.

Rebecca at Oceans From The Rain.

Haley at Food..for Body, Mind, & Soul.

Joye at Joyeful Journey.

Myra at Happy Housewife Living Life.

Cascia at The Healthy Moms Blog.

Award Rules :

1) Accept the awards, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the awards to other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


4 comments:

Joyeful said...

Jenn, this is "Lovely" indeed!! Thank you so much! I am honored!! I think about you all the time because my house smells like joy! ^_^ What happiness!

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for thinking of me! I will try to get it up as soon as I can.

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful award! I'm excited and honored! Congratulations to you too! :) I'm excited to post about the award and to pass it on!

Carla said...

Why thank you Jen friend!! It is a very lovely award!